SELLER INSPECTION (PRE-LISTING INSPECTION)
* It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
* It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
* Also, It may alert you to items of immediate concerns.
* It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
* Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
* You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
* It helps you to price your home realistically.
* Also, It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
* It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
* It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers and are an excellent marketing tool to sell your home quickly.
Other Services Available:
Light Commercial Inspections
Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
Sprinkler Systems Inspection
Top San Antonio Inspection Company. Let this experienced San Antonio Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues. As well as, maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Rod Inspects, LLC will be your home buying or selling advocate! Committed to providing you with outstanding service. Highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the San Antonio area, we can certainly help!
Owned and operated by Professional Licensed and Certified Home Inspector, Rod Stewardson , Rod Inspects, LLC takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (210) 255-3134 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website